Hello all

NJbiking28

Hello, my name is Mike and i am new here.Currently live in Ocean Co and just recently bought a Trex 850 after not riding since I was probably in grammer school. I bought it for excersie but would also like to do some trail riding.

I just installed 2 topeak racks with quick click bags for me and my fiance. We dont go far but far enough away from home that if sonething happens, it would be a long walk home. What are some light weight items to carry in case of an emergency?

Welcome Mike!

pedaling to a lifetime of health.

I just installed 2 topeak racks with quick click bags for me and my fiance. We dont go far but far enough away from home that if sonething happens, it would be a long walk home. What are some light weight items to carry in case of an emergency?

Greetings, Mike from the South!

Recommendations for items to bring with you (perhaps in a small bag under your seat) include a tube patch kit, a spare tube, tire levers for removing a flat tire, a pump, some ca$h like $20, identification, some gel squares or other energy food, and a cell phone.

Of course, make sure you know how to replace a tube if you get a flat!

Greetings, Mike from the South!

Recommendations for items to bring with you (perhaps in a small bag under your seat) include a tube patch kit, a spare tube, tire levers for removing a flat tire, a pump, some ca$h like $20, identification, some gel squares or other energy food, and a cell phone.

Of course, make sure you know how to replace a tube if you get a flat!
Thanks Jackx these are the bags we installed yesterday. uploadfromtaptalk1405278091136.jpg

I have the post mount version of that for my commuter and has been awesome. Pack it with what you think you would need and cut down as you venture more what you don't need. Main thing is keep pedalling further and enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom