Happy Birthday

Time is going by so fast. But he looks good at his age. My grandmother's birthday is coming up, and she is also going also be 75 years old. She looks great, likes gardening, and likes to look fancy. I'm currently choosing a gift for her and honestly, I have almost no ideas. My friend advised me to look at something like a crafted gift basket filled with her favorite Godiva chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. She even recommended this service to me jetgiftbaskets.com where she has already bought many times. Now that we don't have the opportunity to see each other on this day, I really want to please my grandmother. That’s actually not a bad idea, but I am looking for more ideas.

Last edited:
I feel like Kurt Loder and David Fricke (who's gonna be 68 this month) are ageless. It probably has a lot to do with me being a pretty voracious consumer of music criticism; I began reading Rolling Stone in the mid-70's, so these guys have been on and off my radar for 45-ish years.

I remember seeing Loder when he started on MTV and thinking, "Wow, they got a legit rock critic on here".

Back
Top Bottom