H2H Mooch Madness 4/17/2016

Great work @extremedave Glad you made it out....I guess you were on your last lap when I saw you? You gave me more then enough room....you have my permission to fall on top of everyone else :)

Jeff (I think?)
Oh you mean G-off Geoff. Great guy...he used to work at Martys when I started riding in 08....I would do the split rock night rides with him, the columbian crew and joe monga....I got alot faster trying not be left alone out there in the dark. Hes the one who originally owned that god awful looking tarmac road bike I still ride.

Thanks everyone for coming out today.....Hope you all had a great time....if you didnt, you should blame Norm.

Thanks Igg, I'm still happy with my race and 7th place. It's all good but i did want to rep for the team, sorry maybe next time.
That was a tough break. You were on a mission out there today. Props.

A BIG thank you goes out to MtbNJ and AC Daughtry for hosting a great race! Course was a blast - just enough tech and climbs for real fun mtb. I raced Cat2 40-49, so 2 laps was just fine. Nice to see a lot of familiar people and meet some new - great day all around!

What he said.

Thank you Camp Allamuchy, Team mtbNJ, and AC Daughtry for hosting a great race!

Also, the trail prep was excellent (leaf blowers, snow blowers, whatever it takes) and it was great to have the trails available all week for pre-riding.

I raced Cat 2 today for the first time, and I wasn't DFL. I finished mid-pack and it was an all-around great experience.

Awesome event yesterday! Thanks to everyone that came out. It was great seeing all the smiles throughout the day.

Thanks MTBNJ crew for another sick event! Almost didn't get to race, my sasquatch feet broke the chainring on my fatbike riding home from work on Friday, nobody has c'dale SI rings with fatbike specific offset in stock... so weird! luckily a dud I know bailed me out and lent me his rigid Spech' fatboy, holy crap that was hard on without a squishy fork and with way the hell too much air in the tires! now I know, if you aren't hitting the rim then theres too much air in there!

Back
Top Bottom