GT350R Carbon Fiber Wheel Info

gunna bring them to costco to have some tires mounted on them....

Wow. Do you work for a Ford dealer? Will be in the market for a GT350 next year - looks like this year many dealers are looking for big time ADMs - anywhere from $5K to $30K
Yes I do and I bet these cars are all already sold......and for way more than sticker.

Yes I do and I bet these cars are all already sold......and for way more than sticker.

Cool. Did you guys get an allocation for this year? I undertand dealers that got 3 gt350s also get 1 gt350R. Would at least like to see one in person

I think we are allotted 2 (1 each) and only because we are getting a "Ford" makeover. Will let you know when/if they arrive and will also upload some pix.

I think we are allotted 2 (1 each) and only because we are getting a "Ford" makeover. Will let you know when/if they arrive and will also upload some pix.

Awesome! Yeah I've seen video clips of the motor revving, the R has a bypass that makes it sound even more badass

Wow. Do you work for a Ford dealer? Will be in the market for a GT350 next year - looks like this year many dealers are looking for big time ADMs - anywhere from $5K to $30K

Fullerton is NOT charging ADM for the 2016. The limited 2015s are another story. Production numbers for 2016 are supposed to be 5000/500 (GT350 and GT305R), so similar to the GT500 and Boss 302. Or so my buddy told me. I am on the list but will probably wait until 2017-2018.

Fullerton is NOT charging ADM for the 2016. The limited 2015s are another story. Production numbers for 2016 are supposed to be 5000/500 (GT350 and GT305R), so similar to the GT500 and Boss 302. Or so my buddy told me. I am on the list but will probably wait until 2017-2018.

Thanks, good info. Funny I called them a few months ago about the gt350 and they didn't know what I was talking about!

Nick Lutz is my contact there. He's a "car guy", most salesman aren't, surprisingly.

I used to be very much into domestic cars until I started watching Top Gear, now I just wish I could get some of the cars they sell in UK/Europe. If I had infinite money at my disposal I would buy this tmp_15982-pagani_huayra_roadster-692226201.jpg

something about the blue ford oval in carbon wheels is really funny.

Imagine if Enve was branded like Ford.

Ahead or behind me???

Assuming behind you. Sounds like it's not a short one. Ideally I'd like to get one next spring, but would wait if more are available later next year. Also hear the mustang GT is getting a bump to ~ 460 hp in 17 model year. And a Mach I might come out? Decisions

Carry on then...

Yes, Mach I and GT500 with Ecoboost V8 are both rumored.

Nick Lutz is my contact there. He's a "car guy", most salesman aren't, surprisingly.
This never fails to get my attention.

I've bought lots of cars from dealers, and the only "car guy" I ever dealt with was at Academy Honda, when I was test driving a 2000 Civic Si. Which I didn't buy anyway.

Every other guy that sold me a car might as well have been selling lawn mowers, wall paper, or cinder blocks. I knew way more about what I was buying than they did.

Back
Top Bottom