Greetings from Long Island

Havoc

I've been wanting to hit Sourlands for a while now. I finally decided to get it on the calendar and headed there today. I have raced all over the country(east of the Mississippi R.) and rode awesome trails far and wide. Sourlands is by far the most fun I have ever had on a bike. Absolutely, perfectly constructed and maintained. This is a "big boy" trail for sure. This place has to be one of the toughest rides, ounce for ounce, on the east coast.
Anyway, awesome job there! I will be back with the rest of Cadre for round 2 :getsome:

Psyched you enjoyed it. It's definitely one of a kind ... What route did you take? There's a ton of B-lines there that you may not notice your first time through ... You'll have to come back. :)

Psyched you enjoyed it. It's definitely one of a kind ... What route did you take? There's a ton of B-lines there that you may not notice your first time through ... You'll have to come back. :)

I basically entered on the left (pond) and did the perimeter clockwise. I've been reading the suggestions and referencing the map for next time. I think I hit most of the good stuff. Will be back soon.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions