gravity east series dh ds

the h2h is the 12th of july,I called plattekil they will have the schdule up any day now but like every year they say its tenitive.June 13th-14th is one of them.:)

Ah... Well, while I've been itching to get back to Plattekill to ride... I have no desire to ever race there again... Especially if I'm racing Sport again... those were some of the most annoying times I ever spent racing...

Thats right you wait around all day for your race run I forgot about that (sport brg) expert it is.

Yep... that was one of the main reasons I moved up to Expert... despite never having a very good Sport finish... although I'm certain I would have won my class at Seven Springs had the chain not jammed... :rolleyes:

Waiting around half the day for my race run... doing solo free-ride runs... while all of my friends (Experts) did their race runs... and after my race run they were "done" and were getting ready to leave...

Good 'ole Lazlo... waiting until everyone has made the racing plans before announcing the schedule... nice to see some things haven't changed...

Back
Top Bottom