*Gone* Scotts 6.5 hp self-propelled lawn-mower (project)

Nicholas

Banned
Update: GONE to someone off of Craigslist. I gave a few days priority here, but I really need space.

Free to anyone willing to pickup and try to repair it. If you want to be difficult and meetup or take weeks you have to offer something.

This is not worth my bother as I now use a reel powered mower called a Fiskars Momentum/Max Reel. I would recommend it(no noise, much less dust and pollen kickup, don't need to change clothes, etc.) and can write a proper review if anyone is interested.

3 in 1 mulch/bag/side discharge

In this photo below you can see a black cylindrical hose that circulates oil. That is what the problem is. I tried to seal it, but it didn't hold and so it leaks out oil. It probably needs to be replaced.

Also it has had some other battle damage from over the years that was repaired: handle broke where it joins with the wheels(welded it fixed and repainted it), had to cut a hole in the red metal cover to fit a bigger starter handle at one point, and I lost the plastic cover that protects the self propelled belt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom