Go Ride Chimney Rock

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hello CR regulars. As many of you know, @Kirt has been pouring a lot of love into CR this fall and those of you who've been riding there must see the positive changes that have been taking place. We rode there Saturday and the leaves are coming down in droves right now. This is both good in helping cover the edges where we dig up lots of soil and such, but also bad because the new trail is being buried fast.

On that note, here is a list of things that could help burn in all that new work:
  1. Wheels on the ground
  2. Wheels on the ground
  3. Wheels on the ground
Specifically in blue and white, which are the 2 areas that have gotten the most recent work done. If you absolutely must have a 4th option to the above, might I suggest:

4. Wheels on the ground

With the exception of lower blue, the trails are really solid right now. If you can get out to ride, do it. Do it early, and often. We want to see people on the new stuff helping firm it up.

Thanks, and keep an eye out for more new stuff coming soon!

I finally got there today to check out the newest work. I took a friend who wanted to get re-acquainted with the place (first experience wasn't favorable).

First, we have a new convert!!

Second.... @Kirt. Holy crap man!!!!! What you got done on Blue is absolutely insane!!!!!

Last edited:
IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg

Wondering if there is push back on my car being parked in the ballfield lot after dark. Ya know, so I can do a road ride........

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions