Go Big Blue!

walter

Fourth Party
I'm not a football fan but being that tomorrow is a holiday and it was about 10 degrees today, mrs walter and I set up camp for a day of football complete with shitty beer and good, fattening foods. Congrats to the Giants and Pats and to all of you guys whose teams are going to Arizona, have fun.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I'm not a football fan but being that tomorrow is a holiday and it was about 10 degrees today, mrs walter and I set up camp for a day of football complete with shitty beer and good, fattening foods. Congrats to the Giants and Pats and to all of you guys whose teams are going to Arizona, have fun.

My day exactly, if you add an Allaire ride in the AM and a nap during half time-third qtr of the afc game, then take away the beer & food. :D

Have to admit the wife and I were on our feet a lot in the 4th qtr of the giant game, fun stuff.

Some fan I am...

I could not stay awake through the 4th quarter. When it was tied up in the end of the 4th and 10 p.m., I sleep-walked into bed. At 7 a.m. I was wired to find out the results and blow away to see that the Giants won.

I would love to see the Younger Manning and Big Blue take down the f*ing Patriots perfect season. I would never take it away from the Pats that they are playing great football, but I am getting pretty tired of the hype.

GIANTS all the way in the Superbowl!

Nimrod

yippie, a new band wagon to jump on! go giants!! :D

Football is not a big thing with me, its pure entertainment.

The Giant / Packer game.....

Great game.

On Sundays my 78 year old Father-in-law usally comes over for dinner. I’m a half way decent cook, last night was Chicken Florentine. He loved it. Winter is good for cracking open a Cookbook and having at it.

Anyhow, my FIL general doesn’t give a crap about TV, Sports, etc. But you should have seen that man digging the Giant Game last night with the Home Theater system rocking!

He was crazy into the game like I have not seen him ever (25 years) “Wow, some picture… Can you make the sound sound louder?… feel like I’m there… this is wonderful…”

Dad was going up to the TV to point out all the close plays, he really enjoyed himself.

Me? I put a pretty serious dent in my Jameson bottle last night. Those two missed field goals will do that you know.

TonyC

Go Big Blue

Wow that was a cold game. -4 degrees wind chill -24. Yikes!

I've been a Giants fan since I was little boy and would like to say thanks to Brett for not bringing his offense in the 2nd Half.
With all the Packers penalties and stinky special teams they basically gave every chance for the Giants to win. Yes, three times is a charm. Last nights field goal and finally beating the Cowboys.

Good for ELI, I'm happy he is getting what he deserves. And Tiki, what can you say now about our old team. That's right they don't need you Mr. Critic.

Go Giants! I hope it's not a shut out in 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
S

Shar0se

I've been a Giants fan since birth but I actually felt a little bit bad for Brett Favre (please dont throw stones at me!). So close but no cigar- again! I enjoyed how he went over to Eli and told him he was proud of him- stand up guy. I feel for Eli as well- living in his brother's shadow and being one of the most criticized athletes of NYC if not the country. Good for him! Personally, I think they made the play-offs because I wore my Manning jersey last week. :) As for Tiki....I have a friend who is good friends with Tiki, thus allowing me to spend some time with him and I have to say he is a quality guy. Wow- for a football fan, I sound kinda sappy....lol

Top Bottom