Global Fat Bike Day New Jersey 2021

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
giphy.gif

serviceguy

Since the honor of my whole family has been questioned here I see myself forced to join this ride. Also, turns out the dog adoption event is on 12/11 and not tomorrow as originally informed. How long are we going to be going playing in the sand? I need to stop by and pick up a bike part on my way back...

serviceguy

I like the little velcro strap for the TT bag. I do the same.
I was initially going for the clean look using just the TT bottle cage mount, but id did look like something would just get caught in the tip of the bag ad rip it off the top tube. Also, I've never seen any picture of one of your fat bikes ever on the intraweb...

On a slightly different note, for your reference...what's your snake appetite lately? Boy did that come out wrong....
Snakes are better at snuggles.
https://animalchannel.co/woman-sleeps-python/

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Fake Story. A Python capable of eating a person wouldn't fit in anyone's bed. My Retic is 15 feet and just barely takes Rabbits.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Wait, did I read that correctly? It isn’t a burmese, you have a reticulated python!?!? Like the longest species of snake on the world? Now THATS sick! 🤘

I spent a lot of time in the reptile house at the Bronx and Staten Island zoos as a kid.

Steve Vai

I have a Male Retic. Which I bought on purpose because they're about 1/2 the size of the Females when fully grown. He's still a baby at 15ft but he won't get any longer, just fat. My Female Boa is maybe 10ft fully grown and is about 4 times the weight because she's a fatty.

I also have a Nile Monitor and Argentine Black and White Tegu, which also get pretty hefty. Hopefully my kid goes away for college because we're gonna need his room soon 🤣

Top Bottom