George W. Bush, Wounded Warrior Project and Mountain Biking.

BonsaiMTB

“I’ll be riding across the deserts of Texas with wounded warriors to show the unbelievable character of our men and women in uniform...it’s a ride to herald people who were dealt a severe blow and said, ‘I’m not going to let it tear me down.’” - President George W. Bush

Each spring, approximately 20 servicemen and women wounded in the global war on terror join President George W. Bush for a 100-kilometer mountain bike ride. Part of the Bush Institute's Military Service Initiative, the W100K highlights the bravery and sacrifice of warriors and recognizes organizations that support America’s heroes. The 3rd Annual Bush Center Warrior 100K mountain bike ride takes place May 23-25, 2013, near Waco, Texas.

He may have sent these disabled veterans to war...but he never forgot about them...much credit and respect for our former commander and chief.

Thats a cool video, looks like they are riding real trails.
I'd love me a ranch like that :D

Can't say it any better than the hero at the end of the vid:

"If you don't get inspired by that, I really don't know what would inspire you."

Spending quality time with our Vet's. THAT is the way the day should be spent. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom