Generic Pro Road Cycling Thread

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Skujins is one tough MF. He could do the friggin Macarena at the line and I'd still be impressed.

Skujins getting back on the bike after crashing in Stage 2 last year was one of the hardest things to watch. You can't not yell at the screen when he nearly gets t-boned by the other riders trying to cross the road.

Wow, concussion protocol anyone?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey where was the tree that he crashed into? :)

I will take crashing into trees in dirt any old day of the week over what happens to these guys in the tour... Brutal

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Hey where was the tree that he crashed into? :)

I will take crashing into trees in dirt any old day of the week over what happens to these guys in the tour... Brutal
Oh look, there is is:

Hoogerland_2989147k_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqU4HJ4AiiGZy0TyJNCL1chpPWc13DmzcNdjVAluV1jiA.jpg

Crazy he took the polka dot jersey that day too. Hoogerland that is, not this other dude,

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Man, Froome just isn't having a good time in Italy, flogged again.

Does anyone was to place a bet on how TvG is going to screw himself out of an overall win in Tahoe?

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Has anyone else noticed how often Mitch docker crashes? I feel like everytime the camera pans to a crashed rider off the road, it’s Mitch.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Fubo. Or you can try your luck on one of the janky foreign feeds on steephill. I’m splitting fubo and nbc sports gold with a friend so I don’t have to play around with pop ups and Belgian commentary. I think velonews has a special for fubo for 20 a month

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So Froome goes all in to win on Zoncolan and still only takes 6 seconds out of Yates and Dumoulin looses more time. However Yates takes another bike chunk yesterday and 3rd stage win. So I guess we will have to see how bad Yates gets hit in the TT tomorrow. They have been speculating Yates needs a 2 something buffer for the from TT murderers Froome and Dumoulin, which he obviously has on Froome but Tom D...

The Giro has seen many a rider falter in the last week. Right now, Yates is very refreshing to watch, taking time EVERY time the road goes up and 3 stage wins. It is always disappointing when the leader hasn't even won a stage. Quite a change from the control stages of the Tour De France.

choop

Holy Giro stage thus far today as the whole race is getting flipped over. If Froome holds his advantage, he just might get tested a few times tonight.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Holy Giro stage thus far today as the whole race is getting flipped over. If Froome holds his advantage, he just might get tested a few times tonight.
Man, crazy efffort. I just hope he wins his doping case because it would be a damn shame if he gets both the Vuelta and giro titles stripped. Also, if they don’t get this resolved by the Tour and he wins that....

Top Bottom