Generic Pro Road Cycling Thread

Somehow I deleted a couple threads.
Cognition clinics restored

Gotta feel for these 4….
7C610BBC-EC90-4E89-8542-021833C8035A.jpeg

This is interesting. It would be great to see him have a decent result. I’m sure he has the legs, but I’m not sure he has the experience.
Anyway, it’ll make me want to watch the worlds a little more.

214FBE06-1774-46E4-8EC6-41ED00D0962C.jpeg

As soon as I saw Ganna out with Covid, I had a feeling Remco wouldn't be far behind. I wouldn't be surprised if the race doesn't complete the full 21 stages.

As soon as I saw Ganna out with Covid, I had a feeling Remco wouldn't be far behind. I wouldn't be surprised if the race doesn't complete the full 21 stages.
Agreed. Seems strange. Loses time to Roglic in the last mountain finish. Doesn’t take much time in the last ITT. Positive is positive I guess. Jumbo had Gesink and Foss positive before the start so it’s messing with teams. Just a little too convenient. Didn’t hear about the weather complaints though. It also is weird to see TeeJay as DS.

Down 20+ riders so far…. But truncating the course? The Giro is (has been) my favorite tour because of the unpredictable weather and course conditions. 80 and sunny one day, riding a mountaintop pass with 10 feet deep snow on either side the next.

I was sad to see that Remco is out as well and covid being that big of an issue once again. It opens up a lot of the race to some of the mortals. You have to look at the bright side though, now they are talking about Remco trying to recover and then take a go at the Tour. That could be amazing. As for weather they neutralized and shortened the last stage of the Tour of Hungary yesterday, so be grateful that this Giro stage actually happened. I kinda feel bad for the racers as the weather has been atrocious, but that's part of the gig. Glad I can sit and watch the carnage from my nice warm, dry, couch.

Dramatic and exciting finish to the Giro. The last TT was intense and the sprint into Rome was pretty awesome. Maybe too good? I'm not trying to give any spoilers away yet. I'm glad I signed up for GCN so I was able to watch. Geraint Thomas is such a class act from start to finish. I"m kinda sad that he's towards the end of his career but happy he is still killing it!

Dramatic and exciting finish to the Giro. The last TT was intense and the sprint into Rome was pretty awesome. Maybe too good? I'm not trying to give any spoilers away yet. I'm glad I signed up for GCN so I was able to watch. Geraint Thomas is such a class act from start to finish. I"m kinda sad that he's towards the end of his career but happy he is still killing it!

I signed up for GCN+ to follow XCO and DH mountain bike events, but I got into watching the Giro these past few weeks. Never followed road racing but I'll admit it has been great to watch. That last TT stage looked absolutely brutal.

I signed up for GCN+ to follow XCO and DH mountain bike events, but I got into watching the Giro these past few weeks. Never followed road racing but I'll admit it has been great to watch. That last TT stage looked absolutely brutal.

I agree about the TT. I saw the profile early on and thought it was going to be rough. It was! I can't imagine giving that kind of solo effort after 3 weeks of destroying yourself. The best man definitely won.

Back
Top Bottom