Gas powered bikes?

EJphotos

Yep officially gonna sell my bike
Anyone here interested before I deal with the tire kickers of fb marketplace and CL?
2001 Honda VFR800 Interceptor
Higher half of only 18k miles
Heli riser bars
Sargent seat
Two Brothers slip on
Heated grips
LED headlights
New clutch, slave cylinder and rebuilt master cylinder this past fall
Very nice shape for a 21 year old bike. Has a couple minor scrapes on right fairing from a drop in its life.
Could probably use new tires soon.
Clean title.
Asking $3,500 OBO.

Here are a few pics I have. I will take more pics when I get to it on Wednesday (bike is in my aunts garage in Howell).
Located in Howell 2 miles from Allaire.

20220501_143628-1985x1489.jpg20220422_171910.jpg20211121_165105-2849x1901.jpg20211121_165130.jpg20211017_171214.jpg

walter

Fourth Party
Anyone here interested before I deal with the tire kickers of fb marketplace and CL?
Heli riser bars
Sargent seat
Two Brothers slip on
Heated grips
LED headlights
Very nice shape for a 21 year old bike. Has a couple minor scrapes on right fairing from a drop in its life.
Clean title.
Asking $3,500 OBO.

Here are a few pics I have. I will take more pics when I get to it on Wednesday (bike is in my aunts garage in Howell).

View attachment 188423View attachment 188424View attachment 188425View attachment 188426View attachment 188427
Ugh, yer killing me......

mfennell

Back to the track today. Got some #lookatmeeeee pictures.

SBI_2053.JPGSBI_2969.JPG

Fun day. I got bumped up out of the beginner ranks just before lunch, which was a relief. Working my pace up. Frankly, the Ducati is too fast and I'd probably be better served with a slower bike but it's still a ton of fun. It stops like you hit something. Transitions are a little slow but the trade-off is stability.

There were only 3 groups today, so potentially 8 20 minute sessions. I stopped at 6. I made a few minor mistakes in my last session and quit before I made a major one.

EJphotos

Heli riser bars
Sargent seat
Two Brothers slip on
Heated grips
LED headlights
Clean title.
Asking $3,500 OBO.

View attachment 188423View attachment 188424View attachment 188425View attachment 188426View attachment 188427
Well I took a deposit on it today, so it's sold pending pick up and remainder of payment.

michvin

How’d the Tiger do? How were conditions?
This is a big bike and there is no other way to say it. It was difficult on technical-ish rocky parts. Path selection, some speed and letting suspension do what it was built to do was the key. Gravel roads (which were about 95% of the trails) it handles beautifully: front tracks like a train with a little play in the rear. 5 stars, would buy again

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I took a deposit on it today, so it's sold pending pick up and remainder of payment.
haha glad I never got my motorcycle license or I might have jumped on that, I always loved that VFR, especially how it sounds.

Put the Aprilia on the dyno last week. It was a bit of a fiasco but I learned I was crazy lean. Lucky I haven't screwed it up. So here it is running to 10,900, where the guy cancelled the festivities.

very cool...my friend Mike races (or used to, hasnt been lately) his Honda NSR 250 and 125....crazy how fast those 250 two stokes are.

the schwartz

I'm in the market for a woods bike. Anyone have a line on something please let me know. Not dead set on but leaning towards a 2 stroke. Must be street legal.

Top Bottom