fun Fridays ride 2018

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It can get really technical (I have to hike a few of the climbs) but everything is well marked and easy to nav with Trailforks.

One of the things I really like about Wildcat is that it can basically be as technical as you want. Some of the newer stuff is pretty flowy (relatively speaking of course) and fun, or you can ride the hard stuff. Or you can ride the hard stuff in the wrong direction and make it really interesting. And if that's not hard enough, there's other, harder stuff nearby. I basically just go to Wildcat and start riding and then decide how painful the ride is gonna be on the fly.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
looking at the weather and raising some questions, is this a bad idea?

If the rain misses then I'm still in, but I'm not a fan of sliding around Wildcat when the rocks are wet. I'm secretly hoping for rain so I can finally get a day off the bike. Fun Friday at the climbing gym? Would be down for a ride on Saturday.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If the rain misses then I'm still in, but I'm not a fan of sliding around Wildcat when the rocks are wet. I'm secretly hoping for rain so I can finally get a day off the bike. Fun Friday at the climbing gym? Would be down for a ride on Saturday.

this is basically what i was thinking as well, wet rocks are a danger, especially for @sarcaro, she has enough trouble staying upright in the dry :O

Forecast for rain from 2am to 5pm. Do the math! ?‍?

i would like to point out that the weather forecasters (be they man or woman) have the lowest rate of accuracy in the information they publish, its always changing and RARELY correct. (if i was right that infrequently id be unemployed in no time!)

rick81721

Lothar
i would like to point out that the weather forecasters (be they man or woman) have the lowest rate of accuracy in the information they publish, its always changing and RARELY correct. (if i was right that infrequently id be unemployed in no time!)

FYI 24 hr weather forecasts are over 90% accurate

Top Bottom