Fuji Outland 29 1.1 vs Giant Stance 292

Thanks Moto - My local bike shop which I would prefer to buy from is going to build a medium Stance for me to check out. Unfortunaltey the Fuji would be coming from Utah so no chance of testing it out first. I had a great conversation with the guy at the shop and he went though the details with me reguarding the Stance and after all the great feedback from everyone I think it will be a solid choice for me. Thanks again.

lots of great advice from the mountain bikers on this forum. See if you can test ride each one to help make a decision ( may not be possible due to Covid-19.)
Be sure to compare components/suspension on each bike. Shimano Deore/SLX and up or SRAM SX/NX for components. Fox or rockshox air fork/shock.
Disc brakes are a must have. One X drivetrains are popular these days single crankset ring/11-12 cassette on rear.
Great idea to purchase from a shop if possible. Check around a few shops near where you live doesn't cost anything to talk to the shop people, they may
be able to help you out.
When I purchased my full suspension 29er, I got a cheaper model but with good usable components and then after a year, I upgraded to a more expensive bike.
Also check the forums here, you may be able to pick a great bike all dialed in.
Don't get suckered in by the latest and greatest smart bike. Set a budget and stick to it. Hope these suggestions help.

Budget? It's like totally not a big deal to go 1k+ over budget, right? Asking for a friend

Back
Top Bottom