Free tires and rims

The address is 750 Waterloo Road, Stanhope, NJ 07874. Put ATT: Mtb program
I can notify the camp ranger to look for the box. Will be awesome to get real tires on the camp bikes.

Thanks!

I'm finally getting around to doing this. I actually have a bunch of tires at work to donate in addition to my own. Any chance I can physically drop these off somewhere? Saves me money on shipping, plus I get an excuse to abdicate responsibilities and go for a weekend drive.

I'm finally getting around to doing this. I actually have a bunch of tires at work to donate in addition to my own. Any chance I can physically drop these off somewhere? Saves me money on shipping, plus I get an excuse to abdicate responsibilities and go for a weekend drive.
I can set it up so you can drop them off at the camp if you'd like. Could leave them at the camp office.

I can set it up so you can drop them off at the camp if you'd like. Could leave them at the camp office.

Any chance I can drop them off this Saturday? I have to be at the Newton DMV in the morning, I could head down afterwards and drop them off.

Total 20 tires in two boxes, mix of Maxxis and Vittoria, all 27.5"

Any chance I can drop them off this Saturday? I have to be at the Newton DMV in the morning, I could head down afterwards and drop them off.

Total 20 tires in two boxes, mix of Maxxis and Vittoria, all 27.5"
Awesomeness!
PM sent to you about details.

Back
Top Bottom