Free Stuff!

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Need to clean out the basement! Come and get it.

Free (or best offer):
  • Bianchi Campione Reparto Course road frame + fork circa 2000. Red on the outside, rusty on the inside. 51cm. Includes stem and bars. A little rough but useable.
  • Mavic Aksium wheelset (campy freehub). Includes Stan's rim strips. Works fine.
  • Ksyrium Elite rear wheel (campy freehub...notice a trend). Rim has a ding but useable.
  • Bontrager GXP race light road cranks 170. silverish.
Probably more stuff to come...

Located in Montclair area. PM me if you want it or if you are planning on going to Second Life Bikes any time soon and take take the whole lot down to give to them along with a bunch of other random parts

Can I claim the frame/fork/stem/bars? Want to turn it into my next commuter. It fit you ok? I think I'm .5 inches shorter than you.

I just realized they were road cranks. Someone can better use them.

Thanks for offering free parts.

Positive karma to you.

Thanks, Eric! Not sure if all of it is already claimed but thanks for thinking of us. Soundz, isn't a 51cm too small for you? If we get the Bianchi, I'll get you a steel frame that fits you.

Thanks, Eric! Not sure if all of it is already claimed but thanks for thinking of us. Soundz, isn't a 51cm too small for you? If we get the Bianchi, I'll get you a steel frame that fits you.
Keri @YoBikeLady we can get Jimmy on one of those kids bike's from Planet Bike fo sure.. ;)

Eric, you can ship the frame down to Kerri. I've got another frame I can work with in my basement .. It needs a coat of paint so thought this way might be a bit more painless, but it's no big deal. @Delish @YoBikeLady

Yeah, the 51 is going to be too small for you @soundz. @YoBikeLady I've got a bucket of other assorted parts I'll make sure gets to you as well. I've been meaning to make the trip down for a while but haven't been able to find an excuse.

Sorry @domo, I just offered to give some GXP mtb cranks to somebody else. If for some reason he doesn't want/need them I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom