free parts donation

02camaro

Myself and a few friends have a bunch of used, but still working bike parts that are taking up space. i was thinking itd be cool to donate them to NICA or similar group or shop so a young racer could maybe pimp their bike out or a cheap replacement when a crash busts something up.

things off the top of my head that i have are,
couple pairs of hydraulic brakes, shimano and maybe others
dvo dropper post
several sets of grips
crankset
chainrings
cassette
pedals
several saddles
aluminum handlebars in various widths
29er non boost wheelset shimano driver
29er tires
helmet

all in various conditions from near new to pretty used but were working when they were removed. i dont think there is much value is selling since they aren't up to date but perfect for keeping a young athlete rolling during race season on a budget. if you are a parent/shop owner and think you could use these or get them to someone who can let me know. im in central nj.

Double kudos for thinking to donate. I know NICA season is over but the teams always appreciate anything they can save money on from my experience.

@KenS for NICA donation neutral parts bin?

Super cool. Will send a dm when home, but happy to connect and see how we can get these to teams.

Super cool. Will send a dm when home, but happy to connect and see how we can get these to teams.
They might be too big for NICA but if 27.5 x 2.8 tires are of any use I have (3) with light use that I don't need. 1 DHF, 1 Recon, 1 Nobby Nic. I can box and send to an address provided.

I also have a pair of used Shimano PD-M8000 clip in pedals I'd be willing to donate if of use.

no problem if not needed. @02camaro post reminded me I don't need these things.

Back
Top Bottom