free MCBP lift ticket

brybry57

I won a free lift ticket early this year at the super D at MTN Creek. It is up for grabs (to someone who is low on funds or the young crew here with little money). I can mail it to you or you can pick it up in Hillsborough, or Bridgewater.

If you want the free lift ticket, you must post a picture of you at MCBP and write about how your day went after you get home that day, at least a 250 word write up so we can all enjoy your fun.

it is for the 2013 season. If you take and don't use it you must pay it forward to some lucky guy in 2014 !

Clark is in finances and Matty works in the city, which means they both have $$$$$. How are you determining net worth to see who gets the ticket?

Ok I put together an 08 morewood got one day on it and crashed. Tore ligaments and haven't been back. Would like to go back before end of the season. I will do one better then this pathetic story I will use the ticket for my 12 yr old son and take him on his first day ever on a DH bike. Anybody got a small DH bike I can borrow :)

wish it wasn't end of the season always wanted to check it out but never pulled the trigger, this would be a fine opportunity seeing as its free. :hmmm:

I sure could of used it yesterday. Dropped a lot of coin but was worth it. Watching my son rip on his first time was a proud moment for me....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382376056206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382376056206.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom