forum on android phone

grumner80

Not exactly bike stuff, but wasn't sure where to go. I haven't been on here in a while because I've been really busy and when I am on my computer I get preoccupied with other things I have to do online and forget about this site.

My question is if there's anyway to get this forum set up on an android phone aside from just using the browser? Forgive me, I hadn't searched to see if someone else already asked this question or not, but if anyone can tell me if they tried, or if I'm too oblivious to notice an available app that would be great.

Thanks!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Not exactly bike stuff, but wasn't sure where to go. I haven't been on here in a while because I've been really busy and when I am on my computer I get preoccupied with other things I have to do online and forget about this site.

My question is if there's anyway to get this forum set up on an android phone aside from just using the browser? Forgive me, I hadn't searched to see if someone else already asked this question or not, but if anyone can tell me if they tried, or if I'm too oblivious to notice an available app that would be great.

Thanks!

Check this out... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i use convo, its like tapatalk but free (might be a few features missingu, but for the price im not complaining)

ajb

Whats the advantage? I've been to many forums that asked me to download tapatalk. Never even considered it.
Thx

Its an easier interface then using the web on your phone. Has some cool features as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

grumner80

forgot to mention I was looking for a free one; I'm probably gonna look at 'convo'. If any other ideas, or common problems with these apps I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

Top Bottom