Formula 1 - 2024

If this dude is that excited announcing Lap 1, his head will be exploding by the finish…
I cannot stand any of the announcers on Sky Sports / ESPN. I watch it via F1TV. It gives me the option of re-watching the race or even during the race seeing drivers viewpoint. I am testing out MultiViewer which gives you different views during the race.

@ebarker9 what about the mooooneeeey?

The money that Lewis is making going to Ferrari? I can understand why he'd go there. I think that most drivers would want a chance to drive for Ferrari at some point in their career, I just don't really see what they stand to gain from pushing out Sainz in favor of him.

The money that Lewis is making going to Ferrari? I can understand why he'd go there. I think that most drivers would want a chance to drive for Ferrari at some point in their career, I just don't really see what they stand to gain from pushing out Sainz in favor of him.
Have you ever had to deal with Italian management?

I am waiting for Ferrari engineer saying "We will come back to you" or "We are think of Plan A to Z". There are going to be some fireworks both in Mercedes and Ferrari this year and Ferrari next year. Right now Red Bull has nailed the regulation but I am looking forward to the fight behind Max.

Edit: Add fireworks at Visa Cash App RB this year also

Last edited:
I am waiting for Ferrari engineer saying "We will come back to you" or "We are think of Plan A to Z". There are going to be some fireworks both in Mercedes and Ferrari this year and Ferrari next year. Right now Red Bull has nailed the regulation but I am looking forward to the fight behind Max.

Edit: Add fireworks at Visa Cash App RB this year also
“We are checking” the Ferrari slogan anytime Charles asks anything…

Funny as hell race with the Stroll crash radio and K Mag point blocking half the field and Yuki bitching. I dunno he always has something to say about other drivers but truth is he’s not aggressive like them.

Kinda disappointment they don’t cover the Sauber cars/radio. Would really like to hear their live thoughts and reactions to bad pit stops and pitting zhou for no good reason. He could have held on and finish not dead last.

Funny as hell race with the Stroll crash radio and K Mag point blocking half the field and Yuki bitching. I dunno he always has something to say about other drivers but truth is he’s not aggressive like them.

Kinda disappointment they don’t cover the Sauber cars/radio. Would really like to hear their live thoughts and reactions to bad pit stops and pitting zhou for no good reason. He could have held on and finish not dead last.
That was awesome! His front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction, “Can you drive the car back?”
Young Ollie did awesome as a fill in driver. 6 points in his F1 debut. Maybe Ferrari needs to rethink their contract with Lewis!!!

Do you watch on F1 TV? If so you can actually watch the entire race from any of the drivers' perspective if you want, but I'm not sure if you also hear all of their radio.

I love hearing Yuki bitch on the radio for some reason.

It's funny as a spectator, but he really needs to get his shit together compared to some drivers who just sound so cool & calm on the radio no matter the circumstances. I don't see his tantrums helping him get a seat for RBR.
Agreed. Drivers that are cool and calm regardless of what's going on are Alex and Oscar. I have only heard Alex, disagree with the team once where he came online to say that he did not agree with the strategy which would destroy the tires.

I wish the tires were better to allow flat out racing instead of managing the temp. From that perspective I really enjoyed last years Qatar Grandprix where everyone was pushing flat out for 18/20 laps before they had a mandatory tire change.

Even with better tires I think Red Bull have an advantage because of how in sync the rest of the teams is. Their pitstops are usually the shortest, strategy is top notch.

no but I have access. Didn’t know. I’ll check it out! TY
It's pretty cool. Just click the little driver's wheel on the right side of the screen during the race and it will expand so that you can choose the driver view. I usually watch the regular feed and then check out the drivers' views for specific incidents/passes/etc. I *think* you hear all their radio but again not sure.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 11.28.08 AM.png

It's pretty cool. Just click the little driver's wheel on the right side of the screen during the race and it will expand so that you can choose the driver view. I usually watch the regular feed and then check out the drivers' views for specific incidents/passes/etc. I *think* you hear all their radio but again not sure.

View attachment 234072
I use Multiviewer on the same screen to watch the main race and drivers view point.

Back
Top Bottom