For Sale: 2005 Honda Accord 4-cylinder, 4-door, auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I have for sale a 2005 4-door Honda Accord EX-L Navi, 4-cylinder, 5-speed automatic transmission with 274,xxx miles. I'm the original non-smoking owner since new. The car has leather seats, power sliding and tilt sun/moon roof, dual climate control, trip computer, heated seats, power windows, mirrors, and remote locks. With the exception of the OEM navigation system, everything in the car works. The navigation unit needs to have the trunk mounted DVD player replaced. It costs over $400 to replace that just to use the navigation part. It's a lot cheaper to just use a Garmin. The sun/moon roof never leaked, all power accessories work. A/C blows cold and heat blows hot. Heated front driver and passenger seats are great for winter months. The back seat folds down for trunk access with arm rest pass-thru. Comes with 2 keys with remote plus a valet key. The Michelin tires still have plenty of trend on them. All original owners manuals included as well as a spare (never used), jack and tools. I still have my son's car seat in there because we still need to carry him around in it but it doesn't come with the car. I have a receiver hitch on there to attach a bike rack to. It has AM/FM, XM and Sirius satellite and 6-disc CD changer with steering wheel controls. The car has been trouble free since new in typical Honda fashion and still has plenty of life left in it. The car was never in an accident and has never seen a body shop. All maintenance work were done by the dealer and GT Automotive in Edison where they specialize in Hondas except most oil changes which were done by me using full synthetic oils only. KBB and Edmunds.com values this car at $4000 for private sale. Asking $3500. Cash only. Sold as is. Sale is final. Local pick up only. PM me with questions.

Attachments

• KIMG0207.jpeg
    KIMG0207.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 33
  • KIMG0203.jpg
    KIMG0203.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 29
  • KIMG0205.jpg
    KIMG0205.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 28
  • KIMG0210.jpg
    KIMG0210.jpg