First Ride @ Seaview

dkocnj

Last minute change of plans found me up in Galloway this evening, so I thought I would check out the Seaview Estate trails. Nice little spread back there and lots of potential. Surprising amount of elevation change in the Northeast corner of the property. I did hit a few dead ends over near the Old New York Ave School and then again over by Great Creek Road.

Thanks for all your hard work back there Gerry. Hopefully this project can move forward.

theranch

Last minute change of plans found me up in Galloway this evening, so I thought I would check out the Seaview Estate trails. Nice little spread back there and lots of potential. Surprising amount of elevation change in the Northeast corner of the property. I did hit a few dead ends over near the Old New York Ave School and then again over by Great Creek Road.

Thanks for all your hard work back there Gerry. Hopefully this project can move forward.

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, I haven't been on this site in a while. Progress has been made with regard to the overall project. No trail work has yet to start but I'm looking forward to getting in there this Fall, fingers crossed, to start laying out the stacked loop.
I have a plan to create some loops that are well marked that don't have you at an intersection scratching your head as to where to go.
Definitely some potential out there!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions