First Post and Question about Sourlands

NickVt

Im new to the site and have been living in Princeton for a couple weeks now. Trails that I have been riding (Six mile, Baldpate, Sourlands) have been quite fun and offer quite a bit of diversity. I rode Sourlands Mt yesterday and followed the loop on the site. Directions were good but I could not find the Three Amigos (red square trail). I did ride the red circle trail but did not see where the red square goes left or is marked. I even re-looped if but was unsuccessful. Any Advice? Also, if anyone rides Sourlands a bunch and wants to show me the Amigo trail that eludes me that would be Awesome. Even though I got banged around a bunch that place is addicting!! Thanks.

Welcome - do you have a GPX of your ride? We can let you know where the turn is...

probably easier to show you than explain it....and the alternate lines that may or may not exist.....

I just realized that the map in the trail directory is out of date. That will be corrected shortly.

Also, the trail description is a couple years old as well. The biggest change is that the red trail now extends across the pipeline. Also, some of the colored squares/circles that the county uses as trail markers have changed since I wrote the trail loop guide.

I'd be happy to show you around sometime.

Thanks for the updated map. Looks like I did do the red trail a couple times through past the pipeline. J-Dro let me know when you ride there next. I would love to learn all the best oops and trails plus how to hook them together for a big 15 mile ride.

Back
Top Bottom