Fell in love again-

Ed Oh

Fifteen years ago I used to hike here all the time, like weekly, if not daily, with a few kids up that way. I pretty much lived in Hopewell. I loved it then.

Today I was working in Ewing and figured its company gas so let me take the voyage. I tried doing it counter clockwise, it wasn't working. So I went clockwise and was just loving it. I thought I would've been walking more, but really didn't huff it much. I came down on a really bouldery connector trail and I was just in heaven. I can't wait to get back up there again and again. The trails were packed and I stopped for people a lot, and it didn't effect the joy a bit- I'm gonna have to wake up early and hit it up some morining soon.

TH-devils acre(LOL) turnaround -> 1-> 2-> 12-> 11-> 10-> 9-> 8-> 7-> connector-> 6-> connector-> red dot north-> 4-> connector-> 3-> 2-> 1-> TH

FUN STUFF!!!:D:D:D

Welcome back. Clockwise is definitely the way to go. Next time you might try bearing left at post 4 and taking it down to post 1 (that trail is known as Boulderama). But it's also super popular with hikers on weekends so the way that you went had less traffic I'm sure.

awesome!!!!

Ya know I just might go out there tomorrow...haven't be to sourlands in months! Just got new fork and this bad boy of 180mm wants to play on some rocks!!

Maybe a little crowded today. I believe my nephew is doing a Cub Scout hike -a -thon there today.

Lots of people on the trails this morning. Didn't see any other bikes except our gang. Awesome day!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions