Feeler: Flash 29er

SnackFlag

Upgraded so I'm thinking of selling my aluminum 2011 Cannondale Flash 29er, size medium. Very light with a 2x10 drivetrain. Mostly stock build, but I have replaced the chain with a KMC X10 TiN (gold) and put bigger brake discs on (205 in the front, 185 in the rear). Stock seat post was creaky so I replaced it with a nice 2 bolt from FSA. Otherwise:

90mm Lefty PBR fork
X9 rear derailleur, SLX front derailleur, X7 shifters
Avid Elixir R brakes
FSA Afterburner Crank
Sun Ringle Equalizer wheel set
Maxxis Ignitors (mounted) with an additional almost new set of Kenda Small Block 8s

Middle of winter, but any takers on this? I'm asking $1000 but the price is negotiable.

Last edited:
Sure, here's an album: http://imgur.com/a/3dXe7

Should also mention that I had the fork rebuilt after the last season and the wheels trued recently (very few rides on them after the truing). I have receipts for both services in addition to the original receipt from when I bought the bike. Also have a spare set of organic brake pads that will be included.

Last edited:
Specialized bottle cage? I have a red one that matches the rear derailleur.

Ok great, let me ask my wife. She makes all my final decisions, but knows very little about bikes. Its even better that its a specialized bottle cage. When Im trying to convince her, it would help if I can tell her what exactly is special about this bottle cage. How does it differ from the rest?

Ok great, let me ask my wife. She makes all my final decisions, but knows very little about bikes. Its even better that its a specialized bottle cage. When Im trying to convince her, it would help if I can tell her what exactly is special about this bottle cage. How does it differ from the rest?

It's red so it makes you ride faster. It also improves your rad-getting ability.

are you by metuchen, any chance I could take a look at it .. thanks

Yes, I am near Metuchen. I will PM you.

Back
Top Bottom