Ergon BD-2 Euro

I have this and it is fantastic. It is great for stowing large amounts of gear (water included). It is comfortable. I have ridden with it for near 4 hours with it on my back.

I have this and it is fantastic. It is great for stowing large amounts of gear (water included). It is comfortable. I have ridden with it for near 4 hours with it on my back.

I love mine too. I wish I didn't already have one, 'cause I'd like to have one of these black euro ones instead of the green one I have...

what's the Euro version Ergon pack? I can see spending $80 for a pack, but $179.95 w/o bladder? ouch.

Is it better then a Mule w/Bladder, around same price?

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/HY290A02-Camelbak+Mule.aspx $58 -blue color

btw I like your Avatar

Near as I can tell the Euro version is black vs the Ergon Green...that's it.

I have a Mule too....that I never wear anymore. Though you should know, I only wear a pack in the winter when I'm carrying a bunch of extra stuff (extra socks, few more tools, some cold weather survival stuff). Heh, I use the bladder from my mule in my BD2.

The BD-2 is bigger. It is also more comfortable than the Mule, IMO....I pretty much forget it is there.

Thanks on the Avatar.

Back
Top Bottom