EGO 21" Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Charger and 5.0ah Battery - $375 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

It's lawn season and if you have been debating trying out the switch to battery power without spending big bucks here's your chance. This belonged to a friend of mine who passed so I am selling some of his things to recover some money for his family for medical expenses. I am not ready to give up my gas powered stuff so not keeping this.

It hasn't been used much the last few years since he was ill and hired a landscaper. I tried it out a little and it works fine. This same package deal for the latest model with the next size up battery is selling for $599 at Ace hardware (usually $699).

This is cross posted for sale on FB Marketplace because I also enjoy playing with scammers and lowballers. - not. There are pics of the trimmer and chainsaw but those are hopefully being sold separately assuming the buyers show up. Happy to send you more pics or videos if needed separately.

Pickup in Flanders 07836 or we can meet up for a delivery if that helps the sale. the mower folds up pretty easy to put into a small SUV, pickup or even decent size sedan.

pics coming once I save this post so please refresh.

IMG_6244.jpegIMG_6245.jpegIMG_6247.jpegIMG_6246.jpeg

I can't say enough good things about my Ego mower. It also folds up really well and stands up against a wall taking up very little space when not in use.

That battery charger seems like a better form factor than the newer ones, I almost want to hunt one down knowing they exist.

I can't say enough good things about my Ego mower. It also folds up really well and stands up against a wall taking up very little space when not in use.

That battery charger seems like a better form factor than the newer ones, I almost want to hunt one down knowing they exist.
The folded up mode is very slick indeed and the built in handle is genius design.

It will fit into the trunk of a Corolla with plenty of spare room.

But while someone is grabbing this, come get my power broom with multi head as well.

Also that fast charger can be bought at Lowes. Pricey.

Love my Ego mower. It's quiet and light and bonus - you can go self-propelled without engaging the blade, which is useful if you need to traverse a long gravel driveway without spraying stones everywhere. Battery life is surprisingly good, too. String trimmer is awesome, too. Chainsaw is good but not great. A little underpowered and eats batteries. Leaf blower works great but also eats batteries. Good thing I have a bunch of them. Ditching the noise (and gas) of gas powered tools was worth it for me.

i have the 2-battery version of that mower and i love it. SOOOO much better (more reliable, lighter, quieter) than my old gas Toro. Never going back.

Last edited:
I think they make an emotorcycle that uses the same batteries as all their products.
What
The
Hell

I was so sure you were just being snarky...

Seller Update:

Mower and trimmer sale pending @the schwartz

one other person behind him next in line if that falls through.

If FB buyer for chainsaw doesn’t reply tmw that will be back up for sale latest Saturday.

**Edit - whole package pending sale including chainsaw*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom