Early spring cleaning - variety of parts/gear/tools

JonFern

Formerly: send jon ferns
Cleaning out some gear that I bought to try, and didn't stick with:

Repair stand - purchased from Amazon and used a handful of times with my Yeti and Beargrease - very sturdy stand. Transitioned over to a bench-mounted repair stand to free up floor space. Great condition, slapped some stickers on but they could be removed. $50 obo

Shimano XT SPD pedals PD-M8120 - used on 2 rides, went back to my smaller spd pedals. $70

Smith Session MIPS helmet, size MD, black - picked up during Covid to try out. Same story as the pedals, wore it a couple times and then it has sat in its storage sack on the shelf. $70?

Five Ten flats, mens size 10 - I think these are the Freeriders model; picked these up to try with flats, not my thing, i'll stick to SPD. These are like-new. $25?

Smith Attack Mag MTB glasses - matte black frame, comes with (2) lens; mirrored and clear. Used a couple of rides. $65

Located near Cranford, travel to Bridgewater few times a week for work. Happy to meet up in either of those spots or somewhere in between

Let me know if I am off on any prices, open to offers!

Attachments

• IMG-5914.jpg
    IMG-5914.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG-5924.jpg
    IMG-5924.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG-5925.jpg
    IMG-5925.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-5926.jpg
    IMG-5926.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-5928.jpg
    IMG-5928.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-5929.jpg
    IMG-5929.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-5930.jpg
    IMG-5930.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-5931.jpg
    IMG-5931.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-5932.jpg
    IMG-5932.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Cleaning out some gear that I bought to try, and didn't stick with:

Repair stand - purchased from Amazon and used a handful of times. Transitioned over to a bench-mounted repair stand to free up floor space. Great condition, slapped some stickers on but they could be removed. $60

Shimano XT SPD pedals PD-M8120 - used on 2 rides, went back to my smaller spd pedals. $80

Smith Session MIPS helmet, size MD, black - picked up during Covid to try out. Same story as the pedals, wore it a couple times and then it has sat in its storage sack on the shelf. $70?

Five Ten flats, mens size 10 - I think these are the Freeriders model; picked these up to try with flats, not my thing, i'll stick to SPD. These are like-new. $30?

Smith Attack Mag MTB glasses - matte black frame, comes with (2) lens; mirrored and clear. Used a couple of rides. $75

Located near Cranford, travel to Bridgewater few times a week for work. Happy to meet up in either of those spots or somewhere in between

Let me know if I am off on any prices, open to offers!

Shmaybe the glasses? How are they in the summer with fog/sweat/drool? :p

Back
Top Bottom