DP - game on (BEAT MY TIME)

am i the only south korean on this board?

i think you are, but what does it have to do with this thread? :p There are a bunch of filipinos now, you should switch sides!

still the only Mexican :getsome:

Back to this thread....I got bunch of GPS loops of da north, but you will all beat me :cry: so I wont play :eek:

Great idea matt...I have been looking for something to motivate me to keep the hammer down on solo rides.

I love it, I'll put together some loops at Kittatinny and Mahlon for starters. I've come up with some great routes that hit all the good stuff.

Yo Matty, how about we just skip to the obvious, no way i can beat ya, so y not join ya, i'll get the 12 and we pound it down...

Hummm...

So the question is does one get a time bonus for slowing down for other trail users?!?!?!?!

I know it may not seem like a big deal at Stephens (except in the Maze), but really at other parks where there are alot of users the idea of going balls out just screams of trouble waiting to happen..

Just a thought.

Bob W.

So the question is does one get a time bonus for slowing down for other trail users?!?!?!?!

I know it may not seem like a big deal at Stephens (except in the Maze), but really at other parks where there are alot of users the idea of going balls out just screams of trouble waiting to happen..

Just a thought.

Bob W.

Bob your being silly for one I'm fat and slow so no need to blaze down trail users to beat me. This is more a navigational game and if you choose to go balls to the wall hit the park at the appropriate times. I saw no one on this ride and tend to rarely see anyone at that when I do go. I'm the first to be kind and courteous when on the trail and expect most on this forum know the rules of the trail. There are racers who manage good training rides without mowing anyone down, yes there are a small amount of reckless riders out there but doubt many are members of this forum, my two cents...

Just a thought.

Bob W.

Sounds like someone has a resentment against racers:hmmm:

Sounds like someone has a resentment against racers:hmmm:

And someone else got bitten by the race bug....?
Game on, Mr. bfat. Seeing as neither of us drink the Devil's water, will you allow substitutes? Your game, your rules.....

And someone else got bitten by the race bug....?
Game on, Mr. bfat. Seeing as neither of us drink the Devil's water, will you allow substitutes? Your game, your rules.....

you didn't read the rules 2sixys or 25 bucks but you and me could make a subsitute;)...

Better time now...

Well thanks to the dedication and sweat of the local JORBA chapter http://www2.jorba.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1596 the route time will improve due to the significant brush back of some heavily grown in areas. Once a tree gets cut out of a fast area it will be a ripper, but then this route does it backwards so the speed of the trail will not be realized.

Either way, Enjoy!

Awesome thanks Strat!
My arms and my riding partners arms are all cut up from that brush and stickerbushes.

6 Mile Run what I call the Lower Loop

Ok... it's not 12 miles.... Almost 7 but here's my Garmin File, and what I'm really looking for is for someone to give me a really fast time to chase...

I heard about this today tread today and it was funny because I was mentioning this same idea to some of my really fast friends who still race MTB..... And BTW my MTB is a Bianchi CUSS Single Speed...

Attachments

• 6 Mile Run Lower Loop.gpx
    93.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 6 Mile Run Lower Loop.jpg
    6 Mile Run Lower Loop.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom