Does anyone want to ride one day during the week?

mudhoney

I'm looking for a lady to ride with me one day during the week, around 6pm, preferably Lewis Morris or the Tourne. Please post if interested! I would like to do this once a week...

Thanks ladies! I can go to more than Lewis Morris and the Tourne, but it would be later than 6pm. I could get to Ringwood or Jungle Habitat by 6:30. Monday is the best day of the week for me. Does that work for you?

I live down in South Jersey and would love another female rider to hang with on the trails around 5-7 pm down here...or delaware!

I can go Lewis Morris at 6 on mondays.....

hey! i also have been finding other ladies to ride with but not having the best of luck. i am not free every monday but i can most certainly try. I love to ride jungle. i don't really know ringwood well i will ride anywhere. 6 pm and later are great for me! I am actually off the next couple of mondays if you want to try to meet up? Let me know!

I can ride the tourne mondays or tuesdays. Let me know! I stay away from lew mo bc i ride it way too often. The tourne is more fun anyways

Hi everyone, I'm interested in meeting up and I know a few other ladies I'll get in touch with! What pace are you thinking? Two of us are beginners.

Thanks for all the responses! Sorry for the late response back. For this week, sarcaro and I will be at Lewis Morris at 6pm on Monday. All are welcome, including beginners. In future weeks, I will be glad to hit some of the other parks mentioned, as I too am a little bored with Lewis Morris. As for South Jersey MrsJube I can probably get to some of those places by 7 in future weeks as well.

The JORBA group has their beginner rides on Tuesday at 6pm (sharp). Great way to meet other people to ride with. I have met a few nice ones :)

I can ride during the week, but it needs to be either 9 or 10am or if later in the day no later than about 5pm.

I know you mentioned wanting ladies to ride with, but there are plenty of swell men on here that make fun riding partners!

The JORBA group has their beginner rides on Tuesday at 6pm (sharp). Great way to meet other people to ride with. I have met a few nice ones :)

I can ride during the week, but it needs to be either 9 or 10am or if later in the day no later than about 5pm.

I know you mentioned wanting ladies to ride with, but there are plenty of swell men on here that make fun riding partners!

I gotta start coming to these on tuesdays :)

Why yes, yes you do.:D I plan on getting there a bit early tonight to ride before the beginners arrive.

Hi, I would love to ride with other ladies during the week. I'm coming from Bergen County so the JORBA Tues ride at Allaire is too far for me to make it in time. Can definitely do Tourne or Lewis Morris, although I prefer Tourne. Not sure if anyone has started a weekly ladies ride yet, but if so, can you please let me know? Thank yoU!

I've ridden Warthog there last year and really liked it, but I crapped out on the climb up Otter slide. My husband tells me that I'd be okay but challenged on Animal Chute, but that I may not be quite ready for the upper mountain trails (rhino, cages, baboon, fish).
I'm thinking this ride may be over my level or I'll be holding everyone up if you're planning to go up the mountain. Any idea on what your pace and plans are?

Back
Top Bottom