Does anyone do Concept 2 rowing in the winter?

@JimN - are you using ergdata to post to strava?

anyone using interesting apps with the pm5?

What drag factor are you using?

after putting in a progressive 10 minutes last night, i'm not feeling too badly today.
note: after 3 ibuprofen.

Last edited:
@JimN - are you using ergdata to post to strava?

anyone using interesting apps with the pm5?

Well I know it’s not winter but today I’m officially in the Concept2 club. Scored a great deal off FB Marketplace from someone 10 minutes away from my house. This thing is like it just came out of the box less than 5 hours total use.

It’s in the garage for now because we are having the furnace replaced tmw so everything is already displaced down there for the next few days.

@Patrick i already synced it up to Strava as a test with the ErgData app. Will explore more
Of the compatible app stuff once I get it set up in the basement in its final location.

5FDCCDE4-11DA-49A5-9C61-56931B8A3143.jpegD539A41B-63E3-4D09-829E-A08698B694A7.jpeg

Well I know it’s not winter but today I’m officially in the Concept2 club. Scored a great deal off FB Marketplace from someone 10 minutes away from my house. This thing is like it just came out of the box less than 5 hours total use.

It’s in the garage for now because we are having the furnace replaced tmw so everything is already displaced down there for the next few days.

@Patrick i already synced it up to Strava as a test with the ErgData app. Will explore more
Of the compatible app stuff once I get it set up in the basement in its final location.

View attachment 181379View attachment 181380

Congrats!

Did you update the firmware?

Is that a phone holder under the PM5?

Congrats!

Did you update the firmware?

Is that a phone holder under the PM5?
Thanks. Didn’t check the latest but the ErgData app has a setting to check this during each sync/upload. But I will double check it at some point anyway.

Yes it’s a PM5 that’s the only model I wanted to connect Bluetooth and HRM device and to sync the LogBook online. it came with the phone holder and it actually adjusts down the neck of the monitor stand to any size device. pretty neat. Meaning I can put my iPad there and watch Netflix too. Or have my phone with the Erg app and different stats while I row.

I think I saw it on their web site real cheap should fit older models.

A114C7FE-5AB9-4FCC-8ED5-1F5740560AC3.png

Thanks. Didn’t check the latest but the ErgData app has a setting to check this during each sync/upload. But I will double check it at some point anyway.

Yes it’s a PM5 that’s the only model I wanted to connect Bluetooth and HRM device and to sync the LogBook online. it came with the phone holder and it actually adjusts down the neck of the monitor stand to any size device. pretty neat. Meaning I can put my iPad there and watch Netflix too. Or have my phone with the Erg app and different stats while I row.

I think I saw it on their web site real cheap should fit older models.

View attachment 181381

I got a couple types of amazon sourced phone/tablet holders.
I'll put up a pick.

Back
Top Bottom