Diverge future shock version 1 upgrade to v 1.5 or 2 possible?

Dairyman

I have searched around online and called a few shops. cant get an answer. is it possible to upgrade a v1(2018) diverge future shock to 1.5 or 2.0 with lockout? it appears that the frameset and fork are the same. my current future shock is "frozen" right now. probably from riding in the rain. isn't this supposed to be an adventure bike?

this is what im referring to as V1

specialized-s-works-diverge.jpg

They are interchangeable if you can get your hands on one. We've tried to buy them out of the Warranty Dept with no luck.

They are interchangeable if you can get your hands on one. We've tried to buy them out of the Warranty Dept with no luck.
thanks! i wonder if i can send mine for a warranty replacement. i basically have a rigid fork right now. not complaining it is just seems unsafe. i also emailed specialized. they just brushed me off.

thanks! i wonder if i can send mine for a warranty replacement. i basically have a rigid fork right now. not complaining it is just seems unsafe. i also emailed specialized. they just brushed me off.

Yeah, they're super stubborn on this. They lose out on a ton of bike sales if they offer an aftermarket upgrade.

Was yours affected by the recall? Did you get it fixed? If not being that it's also stuck maybe the selling shop can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom