Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

JORBA Stephens

So it took less than two weeks for someone to open all the bypasses back up. I wasted 1/2 a day moving the mini-ex around but I nuked the areas and move some rocks. I really hope it isn't a mountain biker doing this nonsense. Also the one I really don't get is why someone keeps stacking the rocks, blocking the drop on the yellow trail.
Looks good! The rest of JORBA looks forward to catching up with you on the use of the mechanized equip.

jpn

I was in there weds and thurs afternoon. Saw 5-6 other MTBers each day.

Looks like the motos and a small quad have been on white.

Looked like another bypass is starting on white near where the orange trail veers off. People going on the other side of a tree, definitely not sticking to the trail.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I was in there weds and thurs afternoon. Saw 5-6 other MTBers each day.

Looks like the motos and a small quad have been on white.

Looked like another bypass is starting on white near where the orange trail veers off. People going on the other side of a tree, definitely not sticking to the trail.

I got caught in a bypass the other day and didn't realize it till I was on the wrong trail

Screenshot_20200403-183133~2.png

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I saw a kid on an orange four stroke bike today. He seemed to be staying off the single track at least.

also saw a dude on a pretty blinged out Yeti in what looked like street clothes with no helmet....anyone missing a bike?

Marty's may be light on inventory if that pans out

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh yeah, what happened to the big log pile that was on white right after the little kicker/fire road crossing? I liked that one! It was just there a few days ago...

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Oh yeah, what happened to the big log pile that was on white right after the little kicker/fire road crossing? I liked that one! It was just there a few days ago...
Someone went in and cut one side of it and the log shifted about two feet. I went in yesterday and cut the rest out and left the log pile to the side. Most of the wood was rotted so it wouldn’t have lasted much longer without some proper ramping.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah, cool. It did look a little rotten. Whenever things get made easier out there now I just assume it was some rogue asshat, lol, carry on.

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That's one of the next projects to tackle. I'm hoping I can close it by hand and folks will leave it closed.
I looked around for something big to put in place going from White to Blue but couldn't find anything between a boulder I couldn't move alone, or a bunch of limbs that will just be moved.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions