Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

Thanks! Anything worth while at Hedden Park?
Absolutely yes. Old school rocky fire road-as in very rocky and hilly. The type of rocky that makes fire road seem like single track. The trail sanitizers would have their hands full with this place, which is why I suspect most don't even bother. I've only done the white clockwise a few times and have a few dabs each time. Not sure about the other stuff.

Great conditions overall at the mine today. Trails mostly tacky trending towards drying. Very little mud. This place dries out so fast!

There’s a pump track section?
Between the 2 lakes but I don't think it's worth coming just for this

Screenshot_20200526-075107.png

Same here I thought it was a Moto thing it's hard on a bike and you can't get much speed

It's definitely possible to get around it...probably easier on a fatbike if I had to guess, but other than the one downhill straight it's pretty hard to generate speed the way that you would on an actual pumptrack. Pretty weird area.

I'm thinking about heading out here later today and was wondering where is the best place to park? I've only been there once before and parked at the bottom of the hill by Marty's.

I'm thinking about heading out here later today and was wondering where is the best place to park? I've only been there once before and parked at the bottom of the hill by Marty's.

Any of the lots are fine it's so small you can get to across the whole park in 10 min

best spot is the lot on Frank St. in Mine Hill.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions