Dennon AVR-4802 +Big JBLs

jtrain

Downsizing my audio setup. Dennon AVR-4802 surround sound receiver and two JBL model L45 speakers have to go.

Good amp speaker match. Not new but still sounds great. With remote. Speaker grills a bit beat up.

Located in Pennington. Thinking $350 but all offers considered, including Halters gift cards.

IMG_20161004_110350268.jpg

IMG_20161004_110212190.jpg

IMG_20161004_110158780.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
apple tv with optical out....good to go here.

qclabrat

I remember my first "nice" HT setup 20 yrs ago had optical, its sounded so good with the new DVD player. Cost a small fortune in those days, amazed with sound quality nowadays for HT for under a grand.

qclabrat

also just realized you have the JBL Flairs, they are a real hidden gem. In those days JBLs made some of the best cabinets, studio quality. I gave a set away when I moved, and often regret it though I no longer have a large listening room which could handle the bass it puts out. btw: how are the surrounds oneach of the drivers? crossovers and posts are all good?

jtrain

also just realized you have the JBL Flairs, they are a real hidden gem. In those days JBLs made some of the best cabinets, studio quality. I gave a set away when I moved, and often regret it though I no longer have a large listening room which could handle the bass it puts out. btw: how are the surrounds oneach of the drivers? crossovers and posts are all good?

Not sure how to verify the crossovers - the sound is clear and the response seems correct when I test with eq adjustments. I will include the alligator clips I use to connect the wires as the post connections are worn out. (I assume that is what you meant about "posts"). I did buy new spring clip connectors for these but never installed them. We had this hooked up to the optical output from the cable box - along with center and rear speakers. The JBLs really give movie theater quality sound.

rlb

Maxell+Blown-Away+Guy.jpg

jtrain

Here is the users manual for the Dennon. Lots of nice features.

Attachments

• avr4802_ownersmanual.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 3

jtrain

A bump just in time for the holidays.
Sill available. All offers considered.
This setup is the perfect gift for your teenager or loved one.
Will throw in a (slightly) used Jethro Tull CD.

Top Bottom