DEMO DAY - Mahlon Dickerson July 27th

hey lady... make my life easier and tag me next time so i can put this on the what's happening thread.

giphy.gif

Is there a list of which bikes and sizes that will be available to try? Is this just Cyclecraft's demo bikes or are the manufacturers providing a bunch of bikes? I'm interested in doing the less organized afternoon session but want to make sure there will be something interesting and in my size to try. I'd really like to try a jekyll 29er or hightower, size medium.

Is there a list of which bikes and sizes that will be available to try? Is this just Cyclecraft's demo bikes or are the manufacturers providing a bunch of bikes? I'm interested in doing the less organized afternoon session but want to make sure there will be something interesting and in my size to try. I'd really like to try a jekyll 29er or hightower, size medium.

Hello there, I will look into getting a full list. These are Cycle Craft's Bikes not provided by a manufacturer

Will there be an option for no suspension and no gears? Possibly something a magnet will stick to?

Are there any options for guys who show up to group rides shirtless?

Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom