Deer park question....

fourtango

I will be in Blairstown this weekend and from what I have already read deer park would be my best option for a noob. I was wondering if anyone had any updated suggestions on what to ride where to park........ I have a garmin edge 500 and am going to mount my Oregon 400t also since I don't know the area so any downloadable maps or coordinates would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!! Bill

RT 80 east take exit 19...at the light make a left. Drive about 2-3 miles. you will see Matars Bistro on the right, the entrance to the trailhead is the next left. Drive about 3/4 of a mile and you will come to the parking lot. I dont have any maps to download but other people here do...the easiest way to go is the white all the way around.

Last edited:
I think that might be backwards, you have to go south on county road 517 correct? Off of exit 19 towards hackettstown.

I think that might be backwards, you have to go south on county road 517 correct? Off of exit 19 towards hackettstown.

Fixed. OP it is a left towards Hackettstown. I should know better since its my exit.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna head out there tomorrow and try out the white trail. I'm a little nervous as to what to expect.....I'm a south Jersey guy, lots of short climbs nothing big.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Back
Top Bottom