Deep Park Thurs 3

Wazu

Deer Park Thursday 10/2 3pm

Riding Allamuchy South on Thursday at 3:00 if anyone wants to join me and my friend Ryan. It's gonna be a "nice fall ride", not a barn burner. Around an hour and half in the saddle....two hours max. kjnvf;a'mvkfldmvs'' slkmv/x kmvk xzzzzzzzzvmlk lknvelknd<---------See what happens when I walk away from my computer for a minute? Kids!!! Why did I walk away from my computer you ask? To change a diaper of course! I REALLY have to go :getsome:

Last edited:

Wazu

Excellent Chris, excellent! I'd actually prefer you led the ride if you feel like it. Hope to see you there man.........G

EpicRidr

Can't make it

Ger, I'm not going to be able to make it. Just impossible work-wise. Sucks. I feel like I'm suffering some sort of civil rights violation - it's freakin' beautiful outside :(

xc62701

Why did I walk away from my computer you ask? To change a diaper of course! I REALLY have to go

Dood? At least if you have to wear diapers - don't admit it in a public forum...lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
change it to 3:30 at stevens cuz thats what i'm doing with my four legged friend, deer park is little to small for me.

Wazu

change it to 3:30 at stevens cuz thats what i'm doing with my four legged friend, deer park is little to small for me.

Too small??? hmmm. It's not too small for me. Erm, actually it might even be 2:30 tires down to boot. Cheers! Oh, and Chris...NP...I'll see ya out there soon man.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no problem, stevens just has a few more miles to it and nice long climb after a good warm up, i'm no racer junkie just like to do 2.5 to 3 hours. have fun and maybe ride together sometime down road.

Wazu

Next time

I'd like to be taught Stevens trails and I also like to go at a good clip for a few hours with lots of climbing, but today I'm helping my friend "get back into biking." I'd love to go with you very soon to Stevens. Post a ride man!

Wazu

everyone bailed lol

Welp, I'll be at the 517 (Moochy North) gate at like 245 to 3 oclock if anyone wants to ride. I was going to Deer Park for Ryan but now that I'm alone I might as well make some pain.

Wazu

Ended up a blast

So anyways Chris, I ended up taking a scenic climbfest with Keith Connelly at Allamuchy. We did The Cardiac Ditch, Bypass, Ice Cream, and the new trails with pink ribbons hanging down. We got like mini-lost somewhere "near" the Boyscout camp area and that was fun too. Prolly did like 15 steep rocky miles. Keith is a mountain machine. I followed his lines and went over obstacles I never would if I was alone just like when we went with Brett. We also met up with his brother Kevin with his new Bianchi 29er. SWEET BIKE. Hey, try to make it to Mahlon Dickerson on Saturday!

Takedown

Damn I need to getm out with the Budd lake crew......sucks I have to work. I hope to meet up with you guys soon for a ride.

Takedown

I'm near Indian Spring, I usually just hit the trails off of Budd Lake Heights road, so far I have gone as far as the Allamuchy concert field.

Wazu

Hey, I'd go to those trails anytime man. My business partner and brother in law lives on Indian Spring. Been there a couple of times but I don't know them well. I remember them as baby headish and steep and sometimes washed out....FUN! Talk to ya soon man. Oh, try to make it to MD thismorning.

Takedown

Have a cold but as soon as I am am better I need to get some riding in before the really col weather hits.

Top Bottom