Decisions....decisions....dec..decided!

Chris(NJ)

Took long enough! I'm so indecisive, it's terrible lol.
After a few back and forth messages regarding the build, I just sent the deposit on a new ride. A few more minor details to hammer out, but fingers crossed for an early June delivery :D

I guess I'll use this as a build thread. Why not. It gives me an excuse to waste office time :)

Bike is being drawn up now. Given the starting point, they've taken everything and are tweaking it for more attitude. BMXy, whippy (not flexi), snappy, dirt jumpy, low slung, short stayed, bullet boy bike.

#excited (did I use that the right way? I always see people use this pound sign shit on fbook. I feel left out. Figure I'd give it a test run)

Planning to transfer over the brakes and wheels from the current bike. I think I'm going to go back to a 100mm travel fork though. New crankset, some nice platform pedals this time (I'll keep the clipless for race days) and the other minor shit can be pieced together.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll dive a little deeper into specifics since stuff is rolling along quickly today.
7005 Al.
Sliding rear drops
44 Pressfit HT

Toughest choice of all is gonna be what color to choose :p

Stoked for this, after our chat on Sunday. Gonna be a cool bike for sure.

Stoked for this, after our chat on Sunday. Gonna be a cool bike for sure.

Hell yea man... Talking it out helped reassure me of the decision. These guys are awesome to work with. Can't wait to be back on one of his bikes again!
Hopefully I can get some spy photos of the work in progress posted up in the next couple of weeks!

Herm...custom aluminum. Not that many builders, least compared to steel. Spooky?
Intrigued!:hmmm:

still no pics? someone pm me when i dont have to read and i can drool over photos plz

still no pics? someone pm me when i dont have to read and i can drool over photos plz

Only pic is the pdf of the geo. Not very exciting to most, I'm sure. PM reminder coming when updated w/ pics. Might be a bit though...4-6 week build time.

i vote no color - go with raw so you can show off FTW's skills!

I bet it'll look damn good in any ol' color.

:worthless

I definitely thought about leaving it raw. I'm still mulling over the overall scheme that I want to go with though.

BMXy 29er? Does not compute. If anyone can make that work, it's FTW though.

Back
Top Bottom