Current member of site, relocated to new area

mtnman0312

Used to be located in northern NJ, just relocated in December to Brick, NJ and looking for some new friends and riding areas.

See Allaire keep popping up, hope to get over there soon to check it out. I can even reciprocate and take people back north to ride at the places I used to haunt.

See you on the trails!

Reactions: rlb
Ugh, yeah, my equipment is not exactly tailored for sand. Going to try and rough it a bit with my SS and save the FS for trips north.....and go to the dark side and buy a fat bike.

Wait, you have a SS? You're in luck! SS is Perfect for Allaire. Unless you get a fatbike, you'll never want to ride anything else there.

Welcome aboard,
Allaire is a fun little gem as anyone knows by looking at the lot during the winter on the weekends.
If you get a fatty it is good in the snow as well. download maprika and the JORBA map there are some turns that get some peeps lost.
If you want a tour look for the black TJ I kind of know the trails...

I have maprika, I'll be sure to download the map. Part of the fun is getting lost!

Being a newbie to sand, is there anything I should do differently to prep the bike or even myself?

in the summer allaire can be a little sandy in spots. just gotta watch them turns.
in fall/winter/spring it gets much faster and firmer.

Welcome to the better part of the state! Fatty is the way to go. ;)

Always at Allaire, be happy to meet up for a ride

Back
Top Bottom