Cr, Lm, Rv?

been up since 5:30a. riley was having a bad dream and screaming 'bad snake!, bad snake' over and over for um...about 15 minutes. that ended my ride this morning before it even started. gotta wait 'til nap time.

Hopefully 6. Woody is joining me at some point as well. Not sure at what point.

oh, ok, then i'll see you at somepoint when you lap me.

Lap shmap.

Riding when the sun is rising is good stuff.

not saying it's not...i was more referring to the speed in which you ride that place vs. the snails pace at which i do.

btw, the bike gods hate me today. first the fog, then the girls up early, then one flat tire, then a second .85 miles into my ride. i'm taking the hint and staying off the bike 'til tomorrow. gonna go play with the kiddies.

not saying it's not...i was more referring to the speed in which you ride that place vs. the snails pace at which i do.

btw, the bike gods hate me today. first the fog, then the girls up early, then one flat tire, then a second .85 miles into my ride. i'm taking the hint and staying off the bike 'til tomorrow. gonna go play with the kiddies.

what fun that must have been. poor jakey

what time? earlier would be better for me, I should prolly leave at 2-2:30

Yo AON. I have my SS with me in the car today. I was going to see if the rain holds off and hopefully ride somewhere after work today at like 5:30. Do you think CR is dried out yet? Otherwise LM is another option.

I was at LM yesterday and the trails are in good shape except for a few patches that were mud and are going to need some TM,but for the most part good condition

Speaking of LM, I saw 1 new trail and what looked like a reroute of the muddy trial (near the far parking lot, parallel to the camp road) when I rode there Sunday.

I was at CR last night (4/30) and it was mostly dry. Yes, some mud, but not much. I parked on Gilbride, crossed the street and went in up to the Hawk Watch, then came back across Gilbride, and did the loop behind the ballfields (on foot, had the dog). There was a couple muddy sections but overall, pretty dry.

im going to sleep now and will try to b up round 3ish out of the house by 4ish. wheels down 430ish.

maybe but we will see

Yo AON. I have my SS with me in the car today. I was going to see if the rain holds off and hopefully ride somewhere after work today at like 5:30. Do you think CR is dried out yet? Otherwise LM is another option.

i gotta be to work a bit early...the late start mite hold things up. ill let ya know otherwise.

i gotta be to work a bit early...the late start mite hold things up. ill let ya know otherwise.

I can't get there any earlier today. Damn work! lol
Maybe I'll see you out on the trails. This is my first ride there on the SS, should be, umm, interesting.:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom