Cop Hits Biker, Not Carlson

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy shit...bunch of victim blamers in here

ha, im not blaming him at all, just questioning why he let such an (seemingly) easy gap go . . . i never woulda passed it up.

not that this excuses anyone from using a cellphone while driving, i still think brining back the manual transmission cars would cut down on it, either by forcing people to use both hands to drive, or by killing the ones who wont adapt . . . (Not that this is overly relevant to the topic at hand)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
For once you make sense. He sees cop, doesn't move, assesses that the xop talking on phone, gets hit, is up and calmly questions cop?

This is why you don't stop at stop signs while riding. And stop in the middle of the intersection.

I'm sure I'll start a new streak before I go to sleep tonight.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I definitely think there is a lack of these 2 things in this forum:

1. Use of the word "cahoots"
2. References to Rosco P. Coltrane
gallery-1428417599-best.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe dude just needed a quick rest? Maybe he was enjoying the scenery? The REAL question here is..... who the fuck films their road rides!?!?

People with too many close calls. That's why there's so many road ride videos of getting hit by cars such as this one. It makes more sense to have a camera on a road ride to capture getting hit by a car as opposed to any mountain bike ride.

Fun fact: Anyone you ever see on the trails with a go-pro is filming a boring video.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
People with too many close calls. That's why there's so many road ride videos of getting hit by cars such as this one. It makes more sense to have a camera on a road ride to capture getting hit by a car as opposed to any mountain bike ride.

Fun fact: Anyone you ever see on the trails with a go-pro is filming a boring video.

hey i (occasionally) bring my gopro on group rides to film other people, they tend not to be boring, but if they are alone i agree with you.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Agreed, trail videos are boring. GoPros should be limited to Downhill riding only.

Fun fact: I've been hit by cars 3 times on the road. Guess I missed the chance for my youtube channel to blow up.

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i still think brining back the manual transmission cars would cut down on it, either by forcing people to use both hands to drive, or by killing the ones who wont adapt . . . (Not that this is overly relevant to the topic at hand)

When I worked at Napa delivering auto parts i used to get Taco Bell in the drive thru, drive a 5 speed pickup truck and safely put on fire sauce on 2 chalupas and a hard shell taco without any problems.

I also used to be able to do the sickest one wheel burnouts in the on/off ramps by route 1. I was straight out of Tokyo Drift before it even existed.

Top Bottom