Come ride some Bedminster gravel with Team Hilltop Offroad November 3.

Don't worry too much about the pace. It's not a fixed number. Emphasis on "social", but not beginner pace. NO DROP.
We'll adjust the ride as needed based on the group and divide the group if it makes it more fun for everyone.
It also depends on the condition of the gravel roads. Last time I rode there the washboards were ROUGH.

Don't worry too much about the pace. It's not a fixed number. Emphasis on "social", but not beginner pace. NO DROP.
We'll adjust the ride as needed based on the group and divide the group if it makes it more fun for everyone.
It also depends on the condition of the gravel roads. Last time I rode there the washboards were ROUGH.
Trying to recruit some OOS to make a "B" group so we will see how this goes.
Downloaded the route to my Garmin so I assume we can find way.
Prolly try to meet at the same time/place to meet and greet.

Trying to recruit some OOS to make a "B" group so we will see how this goes.
Downloaded the route to my Garmin so I assume we can find way.
Prolly try to meet at the same time/place to meet and greet.
Hmm....interested. I’m slow on my plus bike

If you go on the @Mare45 ride ... I will get my bike ready one way or the other.... at worst... will ride my RDO or Fredkenbike.
Just an fyi, I haven't 100% committed to this yet. My back has been hurting so I am deciding last minute with everything these days.

Oops! I forgot I did commit to Allaire TM and BBQ that day. Damn it--why do all the fun things happen on the same day?

They still are ROUGH.

1572046381135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom