Climbers?

cbiker

Just started climbing again any climbers out there that want to climb the gunks or stover? Just got back from the west looking for some bellayers.

pm me...in same boat, climbed hard for 10 years, been off for 2, looking to get back to it...

Same here. Climbed when I was a bit younger, kinda just stopped for some reason. I have a full sport "rack" (don't have a better term for it) and have followed trad climbers before, but have never placed trad gear.

I climb like every weekend but I normally crash someone's group climb. I'm in for a mtbnj group climb though

Thinking the rock might be damp after all the rain this weekend but might try to head out next weekend. I have gear if you want to climb all that you will need is a pair of shoes and a harness. Has anyone climbed out at Birdboro PA there are supposed to be a lot of sport routes out there?

I have the basics for sport climbing, minus a rope, but no time right now. I'd be up for something in the Spring. I'm good for 5.6 or some 5.7 routes at this point.

Thinking the rock might be damp after all the rain this weekend but might try to head out next weekend. I have gear if you want to climb all that you will need is a pair of shoes and a harness. Has anyone climbed out at Birdboro PA there are supposed to be a lot of sport routes out there?

I used to climb a lot out at Birdsboro, but haven't been out there in a while. Everything is bolted. All the routes are single pitch except for a small handful of multipitch. There is one smooth crimpy wall, the rest is pretty choosy, so a helmet is a must.

Going to try to head up the the gunks this weekend I'll just be toproping because some of my cams are being reslung. Also want to get used to the rock and adjust to the grades. If anyone is interested pm me before friday.

Sounds like fun. Wha happand?

If you are gonna climb just go up north vs deal with chossy crap like Birds and Tammany.

Was supposed to go with him there but me and a buddy went to water gap instead, Warcrickets buddy lost a toe! the climber hit choss and the belayer lost a toe.

I do like tamany though lots of fun there and a short drive

Was supposed to go with him there but me and a buddy went to water gap instead, Warcrickets buddy lost a toe! the climber hit choss and the belayer lost a toe.

holy crap! choss sucks. that's awful. at least maybe he can size down in shoes.

I'm game if still looking for a partner. I've got a full trad rack and a good amount of experience...I'll do the leading if needed. Would love to bag High E (5.6) again, 5.7/5.8 is my limit at the Gunks where ratings are IMO way below reality. That place is exposed!!!

Also would love to do some ice climbing this winter if anyone is interested.

I'm game if still looking for a partner. I've got a full trad rack and a good amount of experience...I'll do the leading if needed. Would love to bag High E (5.6) again, 5.7/5.8 is my limit at the Gunks where ratings are IMO way below reality. That place is exposed!!!

Also would love to do some ice climbing this winter if anyone is interested.

I'm down for some gunks action! I'll be up there this weekend for some easier climbing to show some new-to-trad climbers the ropes.

I've got a modest rack and would love to get on High E sometime in the coming month.

I have a billion vacation days is like to use, I can follow 5.10/11 but only have nerves to lead 5.6ish

Back
Top Bottom