Chimney Rock Conditions

qclabrat

Hoping to get a ride in tomorrow morning. Anyone possibly doing a recon today?
For what it's worth, my backyard is firm and dry. I'd give it a yes. Might even do a short ride at 7am if I can get some work done early tonight. When you planning to get out?

qclabrat

Great conditions this morning on the west side of the park. Lower blue also good to go. Didn't get to orange or yellow
IMG_20180630_083135.jpg

stilluf

Blues and reds were in great shape last night, trending towards very dry. Hopefully this morning's rain will run off and/or dry out for tomorrow.

Kangdoy

Got a report from a friend this morning that most of the trails are dry. Usual mud spots on blue. Not too sure about lower blue though. Should be good today, but probably better tomorrow!

qclabrat

Got a report from a friend this morning that most of the trails are dry. Usual mud spots on blue. Not too sure about lower blue though. Should be good today, but probably better tomorrow!
Why doesn't your friend ride with us? Does your friend own a blue Trek Fuel?

FitmanNJ

I also checked out the new repair station this morning and it's great that we have this resource available. I was all psyched about breaking it in when I noticed that my GPS mount was cocked at a weird angle, Unfortunately, the Park Tools set of hex wrenches only go down to 3mm, and I needed a 2.5mm to level the mount (the Topeak set I carry with me bailed me out, but I just wanted to use the new stuff!). Also, a minor point, but I noticed that the Torx-25 tool was already rusting -- I guess you could say that including a tool that will rust is probably an oversight. All of the tools are tethered to the station with a cable, which we can only hope won't be defeated by some jerk with wire cutters.

The trails were pretty much as @k-drive described...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions