Chimney Rock Conditions

Rode the yellow trails yesterday, they're nice and tacky. Light mud in the usual spots but nothing is saturated.

Conditions are great! Rated it a 4. This afternoon Rode ball fields -> yellow-> orange-> ball fields . Very few puddles, not dusty. Still perplexed why the tree technical at the yellow four way was dismembered?

Rode red and blue this morning and conditions are superb! Rated it a 4. Did not ride back side of blue trails, assuming it was still wet. On blue we rode the connector from left uphill to middle. It needs some tm but was def ridable and fun.

perfect today, finally got to the red reroutes, nice work guys
lot dead by 8:30, also no hawk sightings
WP_20160612_20_39_30_Pro.jpg

Dry as a bone - first time I've ridden there and found no mud anywhere (even lower blue). There's a tree down on red that's covered with poison ivy vines. Can see from pic I approached it from both directions:

32731-624a6e00cc0408a044da506193598a60.jpg

PS don't park at the ballpark lot on Chimney Rock road on a friday afternoon - packed with girls softball people - ended up parking on the grass down by the frisbee golf

Dry as a bone - first time I've ridden there and found no mud anywhere (even lower blue). There's a tree down on red that's covered with poison ivy vines. Can see from pic I approached it from both directions:

32731-624a6e00cc0408a044da506193598a60.jpg

PS don't park at the ballpark lot on Chimney Rock road on a friday afternoon - packed with girls softball people - ended up parking on the grass down by the frisbee golf

Thanks for the update. Gonna ride there tomorrow and most likely avoid red all together. Hawks, downed trees, poison ivy...dang!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions