Chimney Rock 2021 Fun Monday.

Excellent ride tonight. So great seeing everyone, it's been awhile.
Thanks for coming out. @Patrick @jklett @Dominique @MadisonDan @jShort @Ryan.P.
Dominique took one of me. I think it brings out the color of my eyes.:)
IMG_20210405_195429.jpg

I can't make it. Im resurfacing front rotors on my daughter's car.

I don't ride with the band on any more. It makes zwift worse then it already is. ;-)
Two things:

1. I didn't know people resurfaced rotors anymore. I thought it was a lost art.
2. How does the rubber band make it worse for people not being dragged?

Two things:

1) i didn't know there was anyone around that did it anymore, the place we used to use closed down and they were the last one i knew of with a brake lathe, rotors have also gotten so cheap its not really much of a cost savings anymore, i jus bought rotors for my truck $22-$30/each is not bad, iirc resurfacing was in the $20 ballpark last time i had it done

1) i didn't know there was anyone around that did it anymore, the place we used to use closed down and they were the last one i knew of with a brake lathe, rotors have also gotten so cheap its not really much of a cost savings anymore, i jus bought rotors for my truck $22-$30/each is not bad, iirc resurfacing was in the $20 ballpark last time i had it done

it costs Glenn $0 to resurface rotors -

Two things:

1 We have a on the car lathe at work.
We use it to clean rust off rotors if the car sits for a long time.
2 The band takes away everything good about cycling.
Like being faster than someone and killing a climb. Being slower and finding the strength to catch back up.

Anyone want to try to get around RV in two hours in a Fun Monday:Tuesday Edition ?
Say wheels down 5:00 out of Cush

Last edited:
Any make up days shall be on a Wednesday or a weekend when I don’t have my boys.....This weekend would be one of those weekends.

Respectfully submitted,

scotth

Right answer.
Meh. I felt a little bit mean posting that but couldn't take the bullet back once it was out of the barrel...or could I? Anyway, I guess @Patrick went solo, either that or he's dropping virtual boobytraps all over the forum, it's a toss between the two.

Back
Top Bottom