change status

Mikerjr

Accomplished Skadouche
can someone tell me how to change the status under my avatar , im currently listed as beginner and would consider myself better than that

You are a "beginner" to the forum, then after a certain # of posts you become sport, the expert, etc.. Unless you say something witty or crazy then the forum admins will give you a custom tag. I guess I have nothing witty to say :cry:

ah, i see, thanks for the info, i guess i better start coming up with some good s%+t!

i want a cool off the wall tag to

I for one say you've earned it! We should get a petition together to address this injustive as soon as possible! Have you started thinking of how you'd like to be addressed when you get the recognition you deserve? ;)

You are a "beginner" to the forum, then after a certain # of posts you become sport, the expert, etc.. Unless you say something witty or crazy then the forum admins will give you a custom tag. I guess I have nothing witty to say :cry:

I knew that you would get your status changed after that post :D

Last edited:

oh sh!t i'm witty :popcorn:

i guess i did ask for it, but thats not cool, im far from a rank novice , but ill take my licks cause im a trooper, actually looks like i got a demotion, how about "Big Sarge" thats what they called me in the special operations command in the army.

Last edited:
i guess i did ask for it, but thats not cool, im far from a rank novice , but ill take my licks cause im a trooper, actually looks like i got a demotion, how about "Big Sarge" thats what they called me in the special operations command in the army.

I think suggesting a title for yourself could be a bit detrimental to the whole process.

The title under your name is solely based on your number of posts here. Or if you do something to earn a title or piss off one of the big cheeses you get yourself a custom title.

Back
Top Bottom